Bulwark Women's Work Pant - Nomex Iiia - 6 Oz.PNW3NVB4
Interlined waistband with button closure ‰ۼ Two slack style front pockets ‰ۼ Two set-in hip pockets ‰ۼ Left hip pocket with button closure ‰ۼ Permanent crease ‰ۼ Updated fit
- Care: Home Wash and Light Soil Wash
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Fabric: Flame-resistant, 6 oz. (205 g/må_) Nomex IIIA (93% Nomex Aramid / 5% Kevlar Aramid / 2% Other Fiber)
- Interlined waistband with button closure
- Two slack-style front pockets, two set-in hip pockets, left hip with button closure
- Permanent crease
- Updated fit
- Women's sizes have 34" unfinished inseams
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition; EN ISO 11612:2008, Protective clothing against heat and flame; EN 340:2003, Protective clothing - General requirements; IEC 61482-2:2009, Live working - Protective clothing against the thermal hazardsåÊof an electric arc; and EN 1149-5:2008, Protective clothing - Electrostatic properties, part 5: performance requirements
- Protection:åÊArc Rating ATPV 5.6 calories/cmå_
We Also Recommend
Bulwark Men's Concealed Snap Regular Front Lab Coat - Excel Fr Comfortouch - 6 OZ.
Bulwark Men's Concealed Snap Front Regular Lab Coat - Nomex IIIA - 6 OZ.