Bulwark Unlined Bib Long Overall - Nomex IIIABNF8RBLG
Nomex taped brass zipper fly front ‰ۼ Elastic in straps ‰ۼ Non-conductive heavy-duty release buckle ‰ۼ One large front bib pocket with pencil stall ‰ۼ Two set-in swing pockets ‰ۼ Watch pocket ‰ۼ Two large hip pockets ‰ۼ Hammer loop ‰ۼ Double tool pocket ‰ۼ Side vent openings with snap closure ‰ۼ Reinforced double knees
- Care: Home Wash and Light Soil Wash
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Fabric: Flame-resistant, 6 oz. (205 g/må_) Nomex IIIA (93% Nomex Aramid / 5% Kevlar Aramid / 2% Other Fiber)
- Nomex taped brass zipper fly front, covered
- Adjustable elasticized shoulder straps with non-conductive heavy-duty release buckles
- One large front bib pocket with pencil stall
- Two set-in swing pockets, watch pocket, two large hip pockets, hammer loop, tool pocket, double tool pocket
- Side vent openings with snap closure
- Reinforced double knees
- EN ISO 11612:2008, Protective clothing against heat and flame; EN 340:2003, Protective clothing - General requirements; IEC 61482-2:2009, Live working - Protective clothing against the thermal hazards of an electric arc; and EN 1149-5:2008, Protective clothing - Electrostatic properties, part 5: performance requirementsåÊ
- Protection:åÊArc Rating ATPV 5.6 calories/cmå_
We Also Recommend
Bulwark Men's Concealed Snap Regular Front Lab Coat - Excel Fr Comfortouch - 6 OZ.
Bulwark Men's Concealed Snap Front Regular Lab Coat - Nomex IIIA - 6 OZ.