Bulwark Uniform Regular Shirt - Nomex IIIA - 4.5 Oz.SND2TNSMRG
Banded, topstitched collar ‰ۼ Two chest pockets with button flap closures and sewn-in pencil stall ‰ۼ Placket front with button closure ‰ۼ Topstitched cuff with adjustable button closure ‰ۼ Tailored sleeve placket
- Care: Home Wash and Light Soil Wash
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Fabric: Flame-resistant, 4.5 oz. (150 g/må_) Nomex IIIA (93% Nomex Aramid / 5% Kevlar Aramid / 2% Other Fiber)
- Banded, topstitched collar
- Topstitched cuffs with adjustable button closures
- Placket front with button closure
- Tailored sleeve placket
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition; EN ISO 11612:2008, Protective clothing against heat and flame; EN 340:2003, Protective clothing - General requirements; IEC 61482-2:2009, Live working - Protective clothing against the thermal hazardsåÊof an electric arc; and EN 1149-5:2008, Protective clothing - Electrostatic properties, part 5: performance requirements
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 4.4 calories/cmå_
We Also Recommend
Bulwark Men's Concealed Snap Regular Front Lab Coat - Excel Fr Comfortouch - 6 OZ.
Bulwark Men's Concealed Snap Front Regular Lab Coat - Nomex IIIA - 6 OZ.