Bulwark Men's Regular Lab Coat - Nomex IIIA - 6 OZ.KNL2RBXS
Button-front closure ‰ۼ Lapel collar ‰ۼ Hemmed sleeve ends ‰ۼ Side vent openings ‰ۼ One chest and two hip pockets
- Care: Home Wash and Light Soil Wash
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Fabric: Flame-resistant, 6 oz. (205 g/må_) Nomex IIIA (93% Nomex Aramid / 5% Kevlar Aramid / 2% Other Fiber)
- Button-front closure
- Lapel collar
- Hemmed sleeve ends
- Side vent openings
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition; EN ISO 11612:2008, Protective clothing against heat and flame; EN 340:2003, Protective clothing - General requirements; IEC 61482-2:2009, Live working - Protective clothing against the thermal hazardsåÊof an electric arc; and EN 1149-5:2008, Protective clothing - Electrostatic properties, part 5: performance requirements
- Protection:åÊArc Rating ATPV 5.6 calories/cmå_
We Also Recommend
Bulwark Men's Concealed Snap Regular Front Lab Coat - Excel Fr Comfortouch - 6 OZ.
Regular price $10299 $102.99
Bulwark Men's Concealed Snap Front Regular Lab Coat - Nomex IIIA - 6 OZ.
Regular price $20099 $200.99