Bulwark Men's Long Vest Jacket Liner - Nomex IIIALNS2NVMD
Four concealed snap-front closures ‰ۼ Rib-knit collar ‰ۼ Two large inset slash-welted pockets ‰ۼ One inside chest pocket ‰ۼ Snaps into JNJ8, JLB8, JMJ4åÊand JLJ8 jackets, sold separately
- Care: Home Wash and Light Soil Wash
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Fabric: Shell: Flame-resistant, 4.5 oz. (150 g/må_) Nomex IIIAåÊ(93% Nomex Aramid / 5% Kevlar Aramid / 2% Other Fiber)
Lining: 100% Meta-Aramid
Insulation Package: 10.0 oz. (340 g/må_) 90% Aramid / 10% FR Rayon
- Four concealed snaps, front-fly closures
- Two large inset slash welted pockets, one inside chest pocket
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, StandardåÊon Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition
- Snaps intoåÊJLB8, JLJ8, JMJ4åÊand JNJ8åÊjackets (sold separately)
- Protection:åÊArc Rating EBTåÊ37.0 calories/cmå_
We Also Recommend
Bulwark Men's Concealed Snap Regular Front Lab Coat - Excel Fr Comfortouch - 6 OZ.
Bulwark Men's Concealed Snap Front Regular Lab Coat - Nomex IIIA - 6 OZ.